Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Today's SO not my day!

Yea, school's back. While others are having English lesson right now, i'm at home! Yea.. I nearly fainted in the morning, head was giddy and stomach was uneasy. Like one of the worse thing to be happening to me in school. argh! Let's just say, today's just AIN'T my day, right. At first was me, waking up late in the morning. I woke up at like 06.36am when i'm suppose to leave my place at 06.45am. So instead of walking to school, i had to take bus. So i sort of ran to the bus-stop cos' it's like almost 07.05am. And somehow i unknowingly dropped ten bucks off my pocket and yes, there goes my one day allowance. During assembly, stomach was a lil' unease already but i thought i'll be fine after awhile but yea, act superwoman only!! As usual, headed for Dnt. ANd yea, i got screwed by Mr Chiam. He said i did my "construction methods" the wrong way. And he's like, "I hate it when you all dont pay attention in class!" Blah blah blah.. always the usual words. So i continued with my lacquering, and yea, my stomach's killing me! When i was walking i felt a sudden black out and FINALLY, i told shimin i was unwell. But seriously, no one can do anything about it. So i just sat down somewhere. And finally, 3 periods of dnt's gone. Recess, Weiyan and Cheryl said i looked real pale. And when my baby was asked to look at me, he said, "why? look normal what?" Oh well, what do i say? oh yes! baby did something really silly which made me laughed. He questioned Weiyan about me like as if weiyan's me when i'm just RIGHT BEDISE HIM. So cute luh he! Anyway, yea, chose to go home. So mum came to school to fetch me back. Seriously, i dont know what's up with the school man. I feel SO kiddish having someone to fetch me home. I mean yea, we're in secondary school, NOT primary! Have they realise that? Anyway, Mum said i was pale too and brought me to eat at central. And we WALKED to central. I cant believe i actually could survive through the walking. haha. yea, and i ate what i'm suppose to and took my nap and yea, i'm feeling MUCH, much better but still, i feel weak but i'm gonna be fine! *grins* Yea, that's it for the day!

With love, on Tuesday, July 04, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse